cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 2 of 13

Receiving Gmail emails

Go to solution

I've stopped receiving any emails from Gmail accounts.  Have looked at all the obvious and have made sure that gmail.com is added to safe senders and that it isn't blocked but absolutely no Gmail email is getting through - even those that I've added.  Help!

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
Message 1 of 13

Receiving Gmail emails

Go to solution

I've stopped receiving any emails from Gmail accounts.  Have looked at all the obvious and have made sure that gmail.com is added to safe senders and that it isn't blocked but absolutely no Gmail email is getting through - even those that I've added.  Help!

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 13

Re: Receiving Gmail emails

Go to solution

Log onto your BTMail account and then click on your username at the right hand side. Select "Settings" then go to the left hand side and select "Mail". Scroll down and click on "Blocked Senders".

Make doubly sure that the gmail domain is not blocked. If its there it will probably be near the top of the list which starts with domains alphabetically then goes on to email addresses. If it there click on "delete".

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 13

Go to solution
Thank you! It wasn't appearing as blocked on Outlook and when I checked on WebMail yesterday I couldn't see it but it was there as blocked today. All sorted!
Message 5 of 13

Go to solution

all of sudden,  i cant receive emails from my friends who use gmail, what do  i ?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 13

Go to solution

Read message 3 above!

Message 7 of 13

Go to solution

Im very basic !   where do I see my user name?

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 13

Go to solution

Re read message 3, it tells you!

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 13

Go to solution

Think ive done that, screenshot shows   gmail not blocked though ? i was going to send screen shot to here but cant find where to ?

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 13

Go to solution

Make sure you scroll down the full list of blocked address and domains. It is easy to miss them.

0 Ratings