cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Webmail - Can i set unread emails only

So i've been doing quite a bit housekeeping on my emails and now i need to see what mails are unread.

I seem to remember in the past there was an unread emails option but for the life of me i cannot find it has it by chance been dropped perhaps.

Obviously i can see them by them being in bold type but apart from scanning down some 20,000+ emails manually is there a way i can just see unread emails. If i hover over the inbox at top left it say i have > 6000 unread emails. Most of them will be probably be rubbish that wasn't worth reading but short of wading down through my emails to find the unread ones they will stay there presumably wasting space etc.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Webmail - Can i set unread emails only

As far as I can recall there is no way to group the unread emails in order to see them however on the "new" email interface if you log onto your email account and go to the list of emails you will see a menu bar with the name of the folder you are looking at. If you go to the right hand side there is an icon with three bars. If you click on that it will bring up all the unread emails in date order.

0 Ratings