cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

"We've sent your passcode to <my number>" - never gets received on <my number>

I had trouble logging in. I'm logged in now but every time the website sent me a code to my phone, it did not send it. eg,

"We've sent your PIN code to <my number>, It might take a minute to get to you."

That was 30 minutes ago, nothing recieved. I've tried it SIX times,

Also, on another sceen: "We've sent your passcode to <my number>".

It hasn't arrived. I've tried that one twice. This happens EVERY TIME I have a problem. That phone number is DEFINITELY correct.

What should I do to fix this?

(I've tried using the messaging window, but a message says it will reply within 30 minutes. That's not good enough. I don't have time to sit and wait that long. I know I am repeating what everyone else says, but the help service ALWAYS says they are budy at the moment). 

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: "We've sent your passcode to <my number>" - never gets received on <my number

I can't believe that PIN number has not been sent on of the numerous times you have tried so are you sure it is not your phone settings that are blocking the text from unknown number?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Re: "We've sent your passcode to <my number>" - never gets received on <my number

I have nothing blocked on my phone.

At 21:33, I suddenly recieved NINE texts fro BT with a PIN. They all arrived together.

So phone is not blocked, messages just arrived 7 hours late. I can't explain it.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

There systems are so laughably amateurish. I keep relaying my issues that I can see before me, and the response is that it can't be because the system doesn't do that. But I can see it with my eyes and repeat it.

The sun goes down, we all get bored, it never gets resolved...

0 Ratings