cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 13

Re: spell checker

Go to solution

I have had to take a brake as I am getting so frustrated .I went onto the Microsoft site and community site, and was informed  spell checker on Word will only work on Microsoft products so that rules that out. I went onto my G-Mail account and spell checker works when I compose a message on the e mail but I cannot send a message to my BTMail account I'm not sure if that's relevant. I have now checked every where on my computer accounts and made sure all spell and language are all set to on.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 13

Go to solution

What type of device and what operating system are you using when you are using your email account?

As has already been explained, BTMail does not have an inbuilt spell checker. If you are using Chrome it should be doing the spell checking in BTMail.

If Chrome is not doing that it would appear to be a problem with Chrome.

Have you tried logging onto your BTMail account using a different browser such as Firefox or Microsoft Edge to see if the spell checker works with those browsers. 

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 13

Go to solution

Solved at last reading an article it stated right click the word underlined. I had a brain wave  checking my mouse I saw the right hand click was turned of clicked it back on problem solved have to right click spell mistake to correct it.  

Thanks fro everyone help.

0 Ratings