cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

unable to add email contact

Go to solution

Hi, I am unable to add a contact to my email list.......I'm using a Chromebook.

I get the page up to add the contact, and am able to put their name in, but the email box doesn't  work!

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: unable to add email contact

Go to solution

The box below the Heading EMAIL is not a box. It only looks like that because the boxes below that have made it have the appearance of a box. 

When you get to the place to add an email address you add it into the box to the right of the drop down box that is headed "Home".

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution
Rather confusing to have "HOME" as where you put the email address.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

@gormsgast wrote:
Rather confusing to have "HOME" as where you put the email address.

You are entering the contacts email address in the section titled "Email" and the box with "Home" in it's a drop down box with other names such as "Office" and "Other" which change when you select them. You can then add another email address with a different name such as "Office" to allow you to enter more than one email address under the name of your contact.

There is nowhere else that you could enter an email address in the Email section and as far as I can recall there have not been any other posts about it being confusing.

Presumably you have now managed to add your contact?

Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Yes! have finally done it......it was a lot clearer before this upgrade, whenever it was done!

0 Ratings