cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

why am I not receiving emails from other btinternet users

I, my husband and my mother-in-law all have btinternet ids for email and all use the same PC. In the last few days I have been unable to receive emails from them which is bizarre. Any ideas. I am receiving emails OK from other people although none are using BT ids so can't tell if it affects all BT users or not.  

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: why am I not receiving emails from other btinternet users

Check that you have not blocked BTInternet email addresses in your blocked senders list.

Log onto your BTMail account using a browser, not an email client/app, and then click on your username at the right hand side. Select "Settings" then go to the left hand side and select "Mail". Scroll down and click on "Blocked Senders". Scroll down the list until you find the one you want (the BTInternet.com domain and any BTInternet email addresses)  to unblock and select it. Click on "delete".

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: why am I not receiving emails from other btinternet users

Thanks for the advice although I had already checked this and other useful tips as this issue was ongoing over several days.  A couple of days later I tried resending and spookily it worked. Same thing with people who have hotmail ids not receiving my emails the week before - now they are, but friends with gmail ids aren't! I'll just be patient and see if these issues resolve themselves.    

0 Ratings