Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 201 of 405

Re: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on BT Broadband

Nope. This is what I see...

ScreenShot2.png

Message 202 of 405

I'm like quite a few on here where the partner content section does not show up. If I try and add the paid GPU it says log in and add it when I'm already logged in, I click the link and it does nothing other than take me to myBT with no option to even purchase it. Extremely stressful to try and claim a free offer!!!"

Please does anyone know of a way of fixing this without multiple calls to support?

0 Ratings
Message 203 of 405

Update

2 Hour call to support and still no resolution.

Passed onto another team now, but not looking hopeful 😕 

0 Ratings
Message 204 of 405

Hi @Kevster21 and welcome to our community.

I'm sorry there's been problems getting the Xbox Game Pass. Hopefully the back end team can get this sorted but if there are any problems please get in touch. I've dropped you a private message in case you need to.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 205 of 405

Hi @DavidM 

And thank you for the offer of assistance.

With any luck this issue can be resolved 🙂

0 Ratings
Message 206 of 405

Any chance of myself getting some help. I spent 45 minutes on Friday to get through to then be transferred to the value team for them to put the phone down. What a waste of an hour waiting...

I've tried twice now to get this game pass issue sorted but seems like no one has a clue what I'm on about.

0 Ratings
Message 207 of 405

Thanks for taking my call Kevin. As discussed I'll get this looked into and will be in touch.

Cheers

David

Message 208 of 405

Hi @Brettpenzer123 I've sent you a private message so you can send over your details and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 209 of 405

No need to thank me. Thank you, thanks for the call and trying to help me resolve this. Really appreciated 🙏
0 Ratings
Message 210 of 405

Update 2

Logged on today just to check and the partner content section was now showing 👌. I have now linked my Microsoft account and everything seems to be golden.

Not 100% sure if it was the extremely helpful mods here or the BT offline team that managed to sort it.

@DavidM  Thank you so much for all the help.

0 Ratings