cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 391 of 405

Re: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on BT Broadband

Can anyone advise on the below? I've only got a certain amount of time to redeem the free Games Pass offer and I don't want to miss out, but I don't want to muck up the current setup 😳

I have recently got a new laptop which comes with free Games Pass. How can I apply this to my account so that it is safely added when the BT free Games Pass offer expires?

0 Ratings
Message 392 of 405

Hi @DanielS

I have the same issue as vona21, are you able to help release my account or get me in touch with someone who can help please? 

0 Ratings
Message 393 of 405

Hi @Darylw27, thanks for posting and I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with us, and we'll help you with this.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 394 of 405

I have recently upgraded to 500mb full fibre , i was on the understanding that i would recieve Xbox Gamepass Ultimate for 6 Months free , I have only recieved a code for 1 month which has been used and have since been charged on my accounct for the service . 

0 Ratings
Message 395 of 405

The deal is six months, but it's a rolling 1 month sub. So what normally happens is BT take control of the game pass subscription and it is extended every month for six months. What is strange in your case is being billed for it. You'll want to either phone or reach out via social media to get that resolved.

0 Ratings
Message 396 of 405

Just so I understand your issue:

1. You're current on the free BT game pass offer

2. You have a game pass code that came with your new laptop.

3. The code has an expiry date that is before the BT game pass offer ends.

4. You don't want to lose the code, but don't know how to apply it to your account, given that BT control your game pass sub?

0 Ratings
Message 397 of 405

Re: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12 months free with BT Broadband

Hi John, Bt finally activated my new broadband package in October, but I'm still waiting for an email telling me how to claim the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12 months free. Anyone any idea how I go about getting this please?

0 Ratings
Message 398 of 405

Re: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12 months free with BT Broadband

Hi @JayneH

I have posted on your own thread >> here << with guidance that should get you sorted.

Please try the advice and post on your original thread to let me know how you get on.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 399 of 405

This is exactly what's happened to me too. I had over 2 years stacked on my Microsoft account and I'm not about to lose that. Even if my account is reset to the status prior to using the BT code, that would be fine. I'd rather do that than be locked to BT, which is apparently what's happened according to this article: https://www.nme.com/news/gaming-news/bt-customers-lose-control-of-xbox-accounts-after-game-pass-tria...

Please can someone help me avoid losing over 2 years of prepaid XBL subscription.

edit: I've just read more of this thread and seen the advice to check my Game Pass app. This states my GP Ultimate will expire on 01/07/2025 so this still seems accurate for the amount of subscription I had + the BT deal. Should I just leave things be and see what happens when the BT deal ends? Will it go back to being managed on Microsoft after?

0 Ratings
Message 400 of 405

Just to check, you have two years stacked currently on your account, but have you also taken up BTs free 6/12 month offer?

0 Ratings