cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Advanced digital phone with Alexa. Fault reporting issue.

Go to solution

Hi i have 2 of the advanced digital phones. One is faulty as does a restart when you try to make or receive a call on it.

The other phone works fine. Ive tried all the usual. Full reset. re registered it with the hub. Hub reboot.  Checked for software upgrade OK.

Its only 4 months old so still in warranty. Purchased online at the BT shop. To be able to return to BT shop where it was purchased  i need a fault reference number from the manufacturer which i assume is BT. Unfortunately i can find no way of raising a fault for this particular problem.

Any one know of a way round this?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Advanced digital phone with Alexa. Fault reporting issue.

Go to solution

Have you tried replacing the batteries as there are other posts where batteries have failed to hold charge after few weeks/months

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks. 

Just swopped batteries over and fault is definitely with batteries.

How do i get these replaced or are they considered a consumable product?

Thanks for the tip. Will mark as accepted solution when i have more information. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

They are just normal rechargeable batteries which you can purchase anywhere

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Appreciate that but surely it is down to BT to provide me with a set of batteries that will last more than 4 months.

Easy enough to get a pack of 800 mah AAA rechargeable batteries and no doubt easier than attempting to actually speak to a human and explain the issue .

Thanks for the help and now marked as accepted solution.

0 Ratings