cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 32

Re: BT Digital, vulnerable client struggling & needs help

Go to solution

For someone this kind of age (sadly) delay to end of 2025 might mean they live the whole rest of their life without having to suffer the change! Also with all changes it is best to be last so others can be the guinea pigs.

I am glad it is sorted out for her. I think BT should do a list of say 20 points on one piece of paper they post to every customer a month before they are forced into Digital Voice of what changes when you get digital voice rather than just saying you plug your landline in back of hub as it is so much more different than just that  - with need to set up new modems, different codes to dial out (and presumably dial in? 020 8 etc), different things you don't want like multi calling settings to change on line, even different dial tone and answering service etc.

0 Ratings
Message 32 of 32

Re: BT Digital, vulnerable client struggling & needs help

Go to solution

@NeilO

Hello Neil

My neighbour's daughter used the live chat link and it was exactly what she needed. She has sorted out the issue of  the threatened charges (none will be made) and was able to leave her mum in a reasonably unstressed state. I also passed on the information about the delay in the system. Thank you very much for your help. 

Best wishes

0 Ratings