cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

BT Voice & Alexa

Recently got BT Voice phone with Alexa.  The problem is when trying to play music from my linked Amazon Music account.  It says 'can't reach Amazon Music right now'.  Any ideas ?

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: BT Voice & Alexa

have you set up Alexa on phone and linked it to your amazon account?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 8

Thanks for your reply. 

Yes, that all seems fine, I can ask Alexa questions etc, it's just the Amazon Music that the phone seems to have trouble reaching.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Apologises @Radar1  but I have to ask, why would you want Amazon Music over a phone? The quality must be terrible!

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Since I've yet to get it to work I can't comment on the sound quality.  If I ever get it to work I'll happily pass on my thoughts on it. 😄

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

@Radar1wrote:

Since I've yet to get it to work I can't comment on the sound quality.  If I ever get it to work I'll happily pass on my thoughts on it. 😄

Hi @Radar1   You tweaked my interest, so I tried it on one of my HD phones with Alexa. I was surprised, it is as good as on-hold music, passable if you are desperate 😀 As it worked straight away, I can confirm it is not a general problem, just your set up. Can you get Amazon Music on your other Echo devices and are you an Amazon Prime member?

Message 7 of 8

@Radar1 

I just tried my phone with Alexa and like @VeteranISPUser  it worked without a problem

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 8 of 8

I can get my music on both my laptop and my phone.  Sounds like it might be worth checking with Amazon.  Thanks for your help.

0 Ratings