cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

CPR Call Blocker with digital voice.

Go to solution

I have a CPR V108. Does it work with Hub 2? Perhaps someone knows a way to test it? Thanks.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: CPR Call Blocker with digital voice.

Go to solution
The CPR V108 is an old unit, probably more than 10 years old. Would the free BT Essential Voicemail service not suffice?
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

Well, maybe. It still works I think and it is immediately available. With the BT service I think we have to log on to setup.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution
You just need to have a My BT account (simple to set up) and manage the free service from there. It's dead easy. More details here: https://www.bt.com/help/landline/all-about-voicemail-for-digital-voice-
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution
Not sure why voicemail will block calls.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution
BT Call Protect does that and should be set up as part of your Call Plan.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution
Frankly I went on the site and was confused as to what is free and not free. Its like my bank CC page it does not tell me how much I actually owe so I got confused. So I'll leave it alone I think or my charges will go up to what I've just avoided (by changing) with EE. Wish I'd gone with Shell now.
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Okay, I'll try to keep it simple.

BT Essential Voicemail is free. It takes calls when you cannot. You dial 1571 to listen to your messages and you can even do that from your mobile when you are out and about.
BT Call Protect is free and comes as part of your Call Package. It helps to prevent unwanted nuisance calls allowing you to decide which calls you want to send to a junk voicemail.
I've absolutely no idea if Shell offer this or a similar service.

[Edit:  I've just checked and Voicemail is an additional paid for service with Shell]

RIC9380

0 Ratings