cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 26

Re: Calamitous - 74 Year Old Mother Cannot Receive Calls - 3 Months!

She can still make outgoing calls. A similar problem has been addressed by countless people on this forum.  Her BT mobile and BT TV was migrated to EE as has been standard practice across the entire network from my understanding. Her contract and landline remains with BT. 

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 26

She has a BT smart hub - her contract is with with BT as I have mentioned. It is a BT problem and not an EE one. 

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 26

as your mother has not been migrated to EE as you said initially but still pays BT I have asked forum mod to see if they can help your mother  do you have POA or are you name on account as manager.

the mods will post here

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 26

Now that you have confirmed that her broadband has not been moved to EE, as others have, a moderator should be able to help.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 26

Thank you for your help.
0 Ratings
Message 16 of 26

Thank you. 

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 26

Hi @Nelson2016,

Thank you for posting I'm sorry your mom is having problems receiving calls. It sounds like the number hasn't been fully ported over to Digital Voice. If you send me the details, I'll be able to run a few checks and help you get this sorted.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 26

Thank you. I have replied. 

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 26

Just out of curiosity, I cannot see any mention of the OP (or mother) being migrated to EE in the original post. Was this Edited or did someone make an incorrect assumption from the start? Or am I just blind? 🙂

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 26

@wkirkman 

Its been edited.

The original at 13:47 read "My 74 year old mother has not been able to receive calls for 3 months after being told to switch to EE from BT. "

It was edited at 14:15 to read "My 74 year old mother has not been able to receive calls for 3 months on her BT landline from non BT/EE numbers. "

So the whole context of the thread has been altered, so you are not going blind. This is what caused the thread to go in the wrong direction.