cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Digital Voice - Cannot receive incoming calls

NeilO : any chance you could do the same thing for me? I've been having this same problem ever since DV was installed - I am an OAP and need my phone to be working properly. Thanks in advance.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Digital Voice - Cannot receive incoming calls

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Re: Digital Voice - Cannot receive all incoming calls (Very frustrating)

Hi @g3pk9, welcome to the forum and sorry your Digital Voice is not working correctly. I've moved your post to create your own thread as that's the best thing to do.

When was your Digital Voice installed?
Are you able to receive and make some calls?
If you're not receiving some types of call do you know what network(s) they are from?
Have you reported this fault previously?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi John, apologies for the delay, I can't find the installation date but it must be nearly 1 year and this problem has persisted ever since. Every time I  raise a fault or run the fault finder I'm told the fault is fixed when it clearly hasn't been. I can make and receive some calls but most callers can't get through or the call disconnects soon after. I can give you the  3 phone numbers mostly involved if you need them, they are close relatives of mine and they are all on BT. I am at my wits end with this, please fix it asap. Thank you. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Thanks for getting back @g3pk9 

We'll need to take a closer look at this to try and work out what the problem is. I've sent you a private message so please check your inbox and drop me over the details.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings