cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 13

Re: Digital Voice - Voicemail and Call Protect

I have had the "CallMinder" service for 25 plus years. On my recent bills I just noticed they call it something else. It looks like from the helpful recent posts above that the list for the superior "Voicemail" rather than inferior essential service none of those  enhancements in my case are  needed so "essentials" is the one for me. Unfortunately the list says nothing about personal recorded messages so it sounds like if I want to keep the one feature I find useful - the personalised message I can have that with the basic essentials so could save the £4 a month I pay once I am moved to Digital Voice.

Once I am moved to Digital Voice I will check how the pre existing recorded message etc is working or not and then I suspect I will have to call BT to remove voicemail and move to  essentials voicemail and save the £4.

As ever I find the forum very useful so thanks for all the answers.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 13

According to this site, you do not need enhanced voicemail to record your own message.

https://www.bt.com/help/landline/all-about-voicemail-for-digital-voice-

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 13

Perfect, thanks. I will migrate to DV later this year and once I am sure the internet and landlines are working then move on to tackle any voicemail issues.

0 Ratings