cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Digital-Voice

Original set-up o.k. but I have inadvertently turned off all incoming calls, so nobody  can contact me. How can I correct this?

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Digital-Voice

Have you accidentally activated Call Diversion

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Hi Les. Thanks but cancelling call diversion does not sort out the problem. Still no calls getting to me. flyer32

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Further to the above,I did a test call which had no rings although the phone number was shown

and the call was sent to 1571. Could it be a Sound problem?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Check MYBT   go manage package then digital voice and check you don't have 1571 set to answer immediately so phone does not ring as goes direct to voicemail

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Checked Mybt and the 1571 delay was set to 7 rings, so it's not that. Took the opportunity to set delay to 10 rings.  My son tested the problem,and thinks I have dialling rings too low or "off".He

said he could hear the dialling rings from his calling phone. How do I set dialling sound back on?

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

@flyer32 thanks for posting, I'm sorry to see your phone isn't ringing. What phone handset are you using? 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Hi  Neilo, The handset is  an "Advanced Digital Home Phone", and my son has fixed the problem

and incoming calls now ring O.K. I don't know what he did but I would like to know for my own

satisfaction. I need to know how I messed it up in the first place. Many thanks

0 Ratings