cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 13

Re: Digital voice cannot contact family

This is worry me about Digital Voice if we are forced in London  into Digital Voice in due course as I get and make international calls now on the traditional system . If DV means people have to turn something on to be able to get the same service they got before to make and receive international calls I hope BT makes that very clear in writing or by email in a note to customers before they are switched over. it is bad enough that I had to research that after CV I will have to dial 020 8  etc within London after the change whereas now I don't but it seems there are heaps of differences about which we are not being told.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 13

your incessant posting of the same things are tiresome , here’s a suggestion, if the change to DV , when it affects you is so overwhelming , join a different company , there are many to chose from , then the insignificant change to DV won’t affect you as you won’t be a BT customer
Message 13 of 13

Here we go again, turn someone's individual problem into a generic problem that gives you sleepless nights.

I make and receive international calls on DV exactly as before without having to do anything