cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Question BT Store

Go to solution

I bought these house phones on the 8th Feb 2021, from the BT Store.

Over the past 9 months or so there has been a crackle on my landline and I have had many BT engineers over the past few months.  The last engineer came at the end of October 2022, again they could not find a fault on the line.

I then contacted BT again to say there was still a crackle on the line and they reset the line.

On the 7th November 2022 I contacted BT again to say there was still a crackle on the line, BT said since the engineers were unable to find a fault on the line the problem is with my handsets.

My question is, I bought these handsets from BT store on the 8th Feb 2021.  But since I have been having a problem for the past 9 months and BT have only now told me the problem lies with faulty handsets would BT store replace my faulty handsets?

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Question BT Store

Go to solution

The problem isn't with your handsets. From your other thread, you are having problems with your broadband due to the noisy line. Noisy handsets would not cause your broadband problems.

There is clearly a line fault that Openreach seem incapable of rectifying

I will ask if the mods can assist

Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

Thanks for reply.

Did you get any answers?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @andreaferns120472, you were offered help on your Other Thread by @RobbieMac 

Cheers

John

Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

unfortunately not 😞 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

Yes you were, you need to reply to the PM sent by RobbieMac

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

Robbie, I replied to your personal message did you not receive this?

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

The moderators deal with requests for help on a first come first served basis. Once your request reaches the top of their work stack they will contact you. They are very busy so it could be a couple of working days before that happens.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @andreaferns120472, I've checked, and your PM is in our queue and one of the team will be in touch as soon as we can.

Cheers

John