cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Access to BT Sport Ultimate via App as a Sky Customer

Go to solution

Hello, I have BT Sport on Sky from BT as a BT broadband customer. I pay for the BT Sport HD pack and I have the Sky UHD pack (via Sky) so receive BT Sport Ultimate on my Sky Q box. 

However, when I use the BT Sport app I cannot access BT Sport Ultimate and receive a message stating that I need to upgrade my subscription to receive BT Sport Ultimate.

I have queried this with BT Customer Support but was told it would cost £5 extra per month to subscribe to Ultimate.

This seems to contradict with info posted on BT website which indicates that if you have the BT HD and UHD pack on Sky at £6.50 per month (which I do) then you should also have access to Ultimate via the app.

Can anyone shed any light on this or share their experience, please, as the info on the BT website seems to contradict what I was told by customer support.

Thanks

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Access to BT Sport Ultimate via App as a Sky Customer

Go to solution

Sorry for the misinformation @Crouchy28 - you are correct that it should be included with what you pay already.

Please send me a DM with the BT ID you're using to log into the BT Sport app, and the BT account number on which you have the BT Sport on Sky subscription.  I'll get it sorted.

Message 3 of 3

Re: Access to BT Sport Ultimate via App as a Sky Customer

Go to solution
All sorted - Thanks very much for your assistance.
0 Ratings