cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Accessing TNT Sports via Discovery+

I've activated Discovery+ using the links provided by BT, created a Discovery+ account, but when I access the app it tells me to contact my provider. TNT sport works fine on my BT box for my TV, just not online.

I've spoken directly with a BT agent who tried to fix, but said I need to speak with Discovery. I spoke with Discovery, who said my activation is 'pending' on their side, but that it can only be resolved with BT. I spoke with another BT agent who said it's not something you can fix, but suggested deleting my Discovery account to try and reset the process. I did this, but every time I try to activate Discovery it gives me error codes and won't work.

Pretty frustrated at this point as I've been sent back and forwards between the two companies, with neither side taking responsibility for the issue. At this point I need someone at BT to sort the issue for me as it's you who I'm paying for the service, even though I understand the service is outsourced through Discovery.

Please can someone advise, thank you.

Tags (3)
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Accessing TNT Sports via Discovery+

Follow the instructions in this pinned post:

https://community.bt.com/t5/TNT-Sports-on-TV-Online-player/Trouble-activating-discovery-Read-this-fi...

If it is indeed "Pending" then it just means you need to follow the process again, but when it takes you to the discovery+ site as part of activation, you need to use the "Sign in" button in the top right corner of the screen instead of trying to fill in the form.
0 Ratings