cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 58

Annoying red live box Champions league TNT

IMG_0020.jpeg

Anyone else getting this? Never seen it before. Super annoying. 

57 REPLIES 57
Message 2 of 58

Re: Annoying red live box Champions league TNT

Nobody else then? Looks like a glitch. When pressing play it appears disappears and rather than staying gone as usual it comes back. Well annoying only fix is to rewind and not watch live 😂
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 58

I used to get this occasionally when watching Eurosport Player back in the day! (Would happen on XBOX One and Firefox Browser) Its where the on-screen functions display doesn't fade away properly.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 58

Yep looks like a new glitch. Very annoying any solution besides not watching live? 

Thanks in advance. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 58

What device are you using?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 58

Apple TV mate 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 58

Try pressing (either one of) the down-arrow button or the up-arrow button, which should bring the onscreen functions menu up (Such as play and pause and audio-option) and then the back button to clear them off, it should go with everything else. (If you have the trackpad remote, flick up or down for the same options)

Message 8 of 58

Thanks. Yep I did try that earlier as it made logical sense. But sadly it doesn’t help. Funny how they do this kind of stuff at the business end of the season. Pretty sure I had issues end of last season too. 

It’s annoying but nothing is more annoying than scores at the bottom of the screen during epl games.. 

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 58

😂😂😂damn right about the scorebar at the bottom of the screen. 

Failing making the OSD appear and clearing it, i can only otherwise suggest to close the app entirely and restart it. If that doesn't work then im out of idea's.

Message 10 of 58

Yeah I really hoped that the transfer to TNT sport would also get rid of the person who insists on putting the score on the bottom.. Clearly not.

Hopefully this new glitch will be gone in time for the next game. Tried everything only thing that worked was rewinding a few minutes. I’m hoping it’s not new feature... ha ha 

0 Ratings