cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

BT sport app, how to access tnt sport?

Go to solution

So, I have the old BT sport app, not the full BT sport package. I only watch MotoGP. 

How do I move over to the new BT / discovery+ / tnt sports app? I have not received any activation code or anything.

In my BT, When click through to sports, to sign in or sign up it shows the cost to be £20 pcm, is this correct? Or do existing (previous!) app holders carry on paying £10 pcm as before?

Why am I asking on the forum? Because the main website is distinctly vague.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT sport app, how to access tnt sport?

Go to solution

There have been messages in the BT Sport app for many months now. Have you not used it in the months leading up to it finally closing on October 12th?

Take a look at https://community.bt.com/t5/TNT-Sports-on-TV-Online-player/Trouble-activating-discovery-Read-this-fi... for how to activate your account

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT sport app, how to access tnt sport?

Go to solution

Thanks for the reply;

The link was perfect, it recognised me etc, so signed up no problem. Many Thanks. My previous efforts simply took me to a "pay £20 a month" page.

Not everyone uses the internet the same. I've barely been online for a couple of weeks, working away with "broadband" that was barely capable of sending an email; and until about a month ago, I hadn't logged onto the sport app since last year.  I only fairly recently became aware that BT & TNT were actually merging, rather than just talking, as far as sports at least. I certainly do not recall seeing any info regarding the specific dates or effect on app-only users.

It would have been easier if the link was somewhere obvious on the My BT pages for those who've paid for the app. 

0 Ratings