cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Bt sport app id003 error

Hi

Having issues logging on to the BT sport app. It's over 24 hrs since I added the add on via EE and followed all the BT ID activation steps. When I try and log in it says no active subscription found. 

Tried speaking to EE but they couldn't resolve and have referred it on to the BT 'gurus'.

They may take 24 hrs to respond and it's less than that til kick off in the Liverpool game...

Any ideas?

Thanks

Alison 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Bt sport app id003 error

I'm sorry you had this response from EE Alison - they should know better.

EE subscriptions to BT Sport are managed entirely by EE, so as long as you've followed the correct steps, it's down to them to resolve (we can't do anything on the BT side).

I can only suggest that you check the instructions here: https://www.bt.com/help/id003 and then call them again if it's still failing - they should know as standard to cancel it and try again.

Message 3 of 5

Thanks for the response, I'll give them a call back. The lady I spoke to didn't seem to know much about it, and as far as I know she didn't try and cancel it and try again.

Another 40 minutes on hold I'm sure!

Thanks again.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

An update on this... they did the cancellation and resent the link but it still didn't work. 

Still awaiting an update from the BT sports experts at EE, don't have much hope it'll be resolved in time for the lunchtime kick off today 😔

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Don't panic @Alison77 - I'll make sure you have access for kick off. I'll send you a DM.

0 Ratings