cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 11

Cancelled TNT Sports subscription and still charged

I've got the same problem and also are getting nowhere. I read somewhere on the forum that a BT employee replied and gave a contactable email address to the enquirer. I wish he would do that for me.

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Re: Can anyone tell me if there is an email address for getting in touch with BT?

@REE-EVEN wrote:

I've got the same problem and also are getting nowhere. I read somewhere on the forum that a BT employee replied and gave a contactable email address to the enquirer. I wish he would do that for me.

Perhaps if you post what your problem here you may get assistance from the forum.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 11

Re: Can anyone tell me if there is an email address for getting in touch with BT?

Thanks for replying, I cancelled my B T Sports package in October and received an acknowledgement that it was cancelled and no more payments would be taken. In Feb they took 120 pounds and March 30.99 I need to contact them and get my money back and stop these payments being taken.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 11

Call BT Billing on 0330.1234.150 and they should be able to help.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 11

I am in Florida Time differences and cost for long delays in answering plus bad volumes on telephone calls make that impractical. Also I want written proof that they are going to refund.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 11

There is an online chat facility that may be of use and you can save the transcript of the chat. It is available  Monday to Sunday 7am - 10.30pm UK time.

TNT Sports | BT Help

If you have problems using that post back to see if there is any further assistance that cab be given.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 11

I've already been down that line the contact email TNT Sports gives is not connecting. I've a feeling you have an email address that will get me through to BT would you like to share will me Please.
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 11

Cancelled TNT Sports subscription and still charged

There is no email address for BT other wise I would have given that to you first or no doubt you would have found it by searching this forum or the Internet!

I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They will advise you by posting on this thread.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 11

Re: Cancelled TNT Sports subscription and still charged

Hi @REE-EVEN

Welcome to the BT Community and thank you for your posts!

I am sorry that you're still being charged for TNT Sports after cancelling the service back in October.  We can pick up to find out what happened and sort this out.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 11

Re: Cancelled TNT Sports subscription and still charged

Sorry for the delay in responding BIG THANKS for your help BT have sent me a private message and it looks as if I am get there. I knew you would Help Many thanks

REE-EVEN