cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Charged Twice for HD

Hi, I have been charged twice for HD for the past 5 months. After each time I phone and I'm told I will be reimbursed only to find the next months bill is still charging me twice. Anyone know how I can get this sorted. This is getting ridiculous. Why should I have to keep waiting a month only to find out I've been charged twice again?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Charged Twice for HD

@yellowandgreen 

Call and make a complaint about your billing: https://www.bt.com/help/contact-bt/complaints/make-complaint 

Complaints appear to be one of the best ways BT have internally to track something they need to fix. I have had complaints raised when I haven't actually made one.

I suspect there should be some sort of goodwill gesture as well for getting it consistently wrong.

Otherwise you can wait to see if one of the mods can pick this up.

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

I can see that the agent you spoke to on December 29th correctly identified that there is a data issue with your account, but I can't then see a subsequent fault raised to manually fix it @yellowandgreen - I can only apologise.
I don't see any open complaints on your account - have you raised one yet? If not, let me know and I'll get a fault raised to manually correct/refund your bill.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi, Thanks for responding. Have called end of January and now end of February to get resolved. I'm assured (again!) the issue is resolved, although I'll not know if this is the case when I get my next bill at the end of March. If you could investigate further it would be greatly appreciated.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

@yellowandgreen I can see what they'd attempted to do, but unfortunately it didn't work - there's nothing the agent could do to fix it themselves, as it needs manually intervention in the back end.  The fault has been identified, and is expected to be fixed tomorrow - long before your next bill.  I'll update here when it's confirmed.