cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

EE Sub not showing as ultimate

Go to solution

I’ve subscribed to BT Sport Ultimate Large Screen through EE however I can’t stream in 4k 😞

I’ve been watching via Apple TV 4K and thought it wasn’t as good as could be. 

So I tried on my Xbox which shows HDR compatible in the settings but the BT Sport app doesn’t agree.

And my account is not showing as ultimate according to this also. 

My EE bill shows BT Sport ULT LRG. 

Has anyone come across this before? EE are not very helpful unfortunately. 

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: EE Sub not showing as ultimate

Go to solution

Any joy. Same here but have noticed if I log into app, ie on Apple TV when I select a game on BT Sports 1 and there is UHD available, a pop up asks me if I want to watch it in UHD which works.

no ultimate channel though in channel list.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

There is no BT Sport Ultimate channel in the apps. When an event is available on Ultimate and the app/device/account support it, the event will automatically launch into it. If you're already watching the regular channel when the event starts, it'll prompt to watch it.

Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

So my app/device support it but I’m not getting the pop up. If subscribing through EE who am I best contacting as not having much luck, many thanks 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

@Goldie85 if you're logging into BT Sport with the same email address that you log into these forums with, then it's actually only working at all due to a glitch.  That BT ID has a very old account on it that hasn't been closed down correctly.

Have you been through the process to actually associate your EE subscription with your BT ID?  If not, then follow the process here: http://bt.com/eesport

If it's a different BT ID you're trying to use then please send me a DM to let me know what it is, and I'll check what's going on.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution
Thanks Darren, I’ll stop looking out for it. It seems at least for me it’s working as you describe.
Is the 4K content in the app HDR ?
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution
HDR is available on some events. Check the Device Checker (select the cog in the top right corner) to confirm whether HDR is available to you.
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Just to follow up in case anyone else has this issue, my BT Sport registration was not complete and only left me with the basic pack, no 4k/hdr. 

After some advice from Darren I spoke with EE and eventually they removed the product from my account and re added it. 

Now watching in 4K HDR 🙂 thanks again! 

0 Ratings