cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 72

Re: Help Activating Discovery+ account

Go to solution
OK, so it looks like there were some data issues, but they have now been resolved.
If you log into www.bt.com/mybt now, you should see the option to activate discovery+ - it'll either be on the home screen after logging in, or on the "Your products" screen.
Message 12 of 72

Go to solution

Thank you Darren, all sorted!!

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 72

Go to solution

Can you apply the same fix to my account? 

Let me know what details you need.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 72

Go to solution
The fix was applied to all accounts with the known issue @JimB54 - have you checked MyBT to see if the activate option has now appeared?
0 Ratings
Message 15 of 72

Go to solution

I'm having the same issue. 

I follow the link, get to My BT, there is no link anywhere - not even in my manage TV section.

Please help.

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 72

Go to solution

I seem to be having the same problem as the others, no activation button on my home screen, would be very grateful if you could help,

Regards 

Jamie

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 72

Go to solution

@DarrenDev can you help @redgobofraggle and @Jabbawockey ?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 72

Go to solution

Same issue with me. Havent been able to get Discovery+ activated since Saturday. Please advise. I've emailed the TV apps email but haven't included my account number deliberately, knowing they'd be able to find resolve it from my email address.

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 72

Go to solution

@RavG as you'd already called the helpdesk, your account is already in a queue to be investigated.

@redgobofraggle you have an open complaint that has already been escalated to the correct team. There's nothing further I can add I'm afraid.

@Jabbawockey you have an order in progress, which causes the tile to not appear under Your products.  I'm told it should appear under "New for you" when you log into MyBT though.

We are currently aware of the following issues:

* Unable to activate using the MyBT app - use www.bt.com/mybt instead and it should work, subject to the following issues...

* If you have multiple accounts associated with your BT ID, you must select the correct account (with sport subscription) for the option to appear. If you have closed accounts on your profile, they may leave you unable to switch to the correct profile - post a message here for a moderator to help you with deleting the closed account, or create a new BT ID with a different email address.

* If you have an open order, the tile to activate discovery+ will only be shown on the MyBT home screen under "New for you".  It'll appear under "Your products" when the order completes.

* If you're a Sky subscriber, the option may not appear at all - this is being investigated as a top priority, with no current workaround.

* A few customer-specific data issues, each being investigated individually.

There is a team dedicated to investigating all these issues and fixing them as quickly as possible.  Sorry for the inconvenience it's causing.

Message 20 of 72

Go to solution

Nice one, whatever happened its there now, thank you