cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

I have BT sport, Works on phone, not on Computer

Hi,

As title says, I just EE a month or 2 ago and paid extra for the BT sport Smart Benefit.

BT Sport works fine on my phone no problems. Today though, trying to watch the spurs game.  Tried watch it on PC on the bigger monitor. And your website tells me I need to upgrade my package? I don't understand why.

The website is also painfully difficult to use. Won't even explain anything. Yet when I go on "my BT". Says I have BT Sport right there.

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: I have BT sport, Works on phone, not on Computer

You need to add the large screen option to your BT Sport sub via EE
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

I can't change it, been trying. Only BT Option I have through My EE is what's called "BT Sport Ultimate"

And trying to find any sort of upgrade details through the BT website is tragic. Just lists everything at me for full price.

I'll just wait for an official response. As I'm not willing to pay what this site is quoting, when I already pay EE for a package "worth £20 a month"

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

You need to contact EE as they've probably not activated the large screen portion of the order 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

The mobile app only gives access on mobile devices. As already said, you need to upgrade via EE as the upgrade it isn't available via BT.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Subscription options for BT Sport on EE:
* Standard (only allows viewing in the mobile app)
* Large screen add on (adds the ability to watch on PC and on our large screen apps)
* Ultimate add on (adds the ability to watch BT Sport Ultimate - but DOESN'T include the large screen option).

To watch Ultimate on large screen, you need BOTH add-ons.
All changes to your subscription need to be made directly through EE.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Thank you all for the responses, and faster than I'd expected. 

I Contacted EE, got to someone pretty fast. And maybe it was just me that couldn't find the information. But it's actually really easy to upgrade as you were saying. And I had seen a few threads of people having the same problem.

I don't think the BT site makes it very clear about the different packages between mobile/bigscreen and ultimate.

For anyone else that has the same problem. Just tell them to open a live chat on the EE website. It gets sorted fast.

Thanks again for the replies.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

However now that I've had confirmation of my upgrade. It's still telling me to upgrade to watch live on my PC.
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

That may be the case on the email but if something in the process has failed, it'll need pushing through and only EE can do this 

0 Ratings