cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 19

Lost Subscription Channels

Go to solution

Hello,

I turned on my bt tv pro box this morning and all of my subscribed channels have disappeared. I currently have the big sports package with bt sport and skysports plus the hd add on.

'Sports' now doesn't show on the purple category bar. The channels can't be searched by number and the box is saying I have 0 subscribed channels.

I've spoke on chat and done all the resets etc, but nothing has worked. What is going on? and could someone help please?

J

0 Ratings
18 REPLIES 18
Message 2 of 19

Re: Lost Subscription Channels

Go to solution

I should also note that channels aren't hidden, I've retuned and the the bt pro box is connected to router via wifi

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 19

Go to solution

Have you reset the the box to its factory settings? 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 19

Go to solution

Hey, Yeah I tried everything including factory reset. Its strange because all the channels where working as of yeserday

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 19

Go to solution

Have you verified the WiFi connection is working from the settings menu or better still tried connecting over Ethernet 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 19

Go to solution
The box says its connected to the hub and the internet. I've tried using apps such as nowtv and played skysports no problem.

Unable to connect via ethernet with the router being in another room. But my bt tv has always been connected via wifi and I was using yesterday with no problem.

I just woke up this morning turned it on and noticed firstly it was asking to be retuned which I've done several times now. It says I have 0 subscribed channels.

Too also note I also subscribed to fibre900 several weeks ago - but I've never had any sort of problem since its install with my bttv.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 19

Go to solution

another observation is that the bt sport app found in the featured apps section is also missing

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 19

Go to solution
Update I've moved my tv and bttv box and connected via ethernet, but still have the same problem.
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 19

Go to solution

I can only think that it must be an account problem which will require intervention from a moderator if true.

@NeilO  should be able to help if it is as I suspect 

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 19

Go to solution

That would be great! I just can't figure it out - super confusing. Not how I want to be spending the bank holiday unfortunately. aI appreciate your help!

I pay for big sports which includes bt sport and skysports. I then have the BT Ultra HD Boost and the NOWTV boost as extras - for MOD

0 Ratings