cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 19

Re: Lost Subscription Channels

Go to solution
The channels should be listed even if you don't have a BT TV subscription - just being connected to a BT Broadband line should be enough for the channels, BT Player, and BT branding to appear.

Stupid question maybe, but it is definitely connected to your BT broadband line right? Not to any other internet connection? And the broadband is working ok? (Not sure what would happen infthe box retuned when broadband was down and the 4g backup kicked in).
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 19

Go to solution
Hey,

Yeah no listed subscription channels appear at all - even for the services I don't use.

The bttv box I've connected via both wifi and ethernet to my smart hub and the problem persists. I only have one line that comes into my property which was a new full fibre line installed nearly 3 weeks ago. I have the same bt smart hub router that I did before the install. But the channels have all been working fine for weeks over wifi no problem. Yeah my broadband works fine.

But since this morning no subscription channels are listed, the bt app is also missing, and it says I have 0 subscribed channels. This was working fine yesterday when I was watching the football. So I am not sure whats changed?
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 19

Go to solution
The box is failing to load the ISP config file. Unfortunately I don't know what could cause this to happen. If you haven't already then I suggest you reboot both your smart hub and ONT (the white box that the hub is connected to). Once it's back up, check for software updates on your BT TV box (which should also force it to check for ISP config), and then scan for channels.
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 19

Go to solution
Hey,

I've tried those steps previously but unfortunately still nothing - I've tried again and the issue is still there
0 Ratings
Message 15 of 19

Go to solution

Hi @Jawa1

Welcome and thanks for posting!

I am sorry for the problems you're having with your subscription channels.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 19

Go to solution

Hi @Jawa1

I am just dropping by to let you know this should be fixed now.  Can you check for a software update for your box please?  Also, you may need to perform a factory reset.  See How do I reset my BT TV box? | BT Help

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 19

Go to solution

Hey,

An update has been pushed to the bttv box which I've downloaded and I have factory reset the box. The bt sports channels have appeared and so now has the nowtv skysports channels. The BTTV app has now also appeared.

Thank your  your help - it seems to have worked!

Message 18 of 19

Go to solution

You're welcome @Jawa1 

I'm glad it's working for you again!

All the best,

Robbie

Message 19 of 19

Go to solution

Help, I'm having same problem. All my subscription channels (TNT Sport and Now) have disappeared. I have reset the box but it hasn't solved the problem

0 Ratings