cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Migration from BT Sport to TNT sport APP

I seem to be going round in circles when trying to get the TNT sport app working. I  had had no problem with the BT app previously.  Each time I try to log on to it tells me that I am entering an incorrect password (which is the same combination that I successfully log in to my BT account.

No-matter I reluctantly clicked change password and was advised that one had been sent and that If i dont see it within 5 minutes I should check the spam folder. 

Nothing cam into my e.mail in either inbox/spam and i tested my BT mail by sending a mail from a differnt acount and it successfully came in.  

Can someone tell me how, when you have tried multiple times to get TNT sport app working (the tv channel works fine on the sky box). 

Im thinking of cancelling as I pay BT £100 a month for Braodband and TV and I want to use the APP over the xmas holidays!

Thanks

Jack

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Migration from BT Sport to TNT sport APP

It's a different system - you can't use your BT credentials to log into discovery+.
See the pinned post to troubleshoot what's going on:
https://community.bt.com/t5/TNT-Sports-on-TV-Online-player/Trouble-activating-discovery-Read-this-fi...
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

I don't know whether or not the BT Sport app is still accessible but it had a link there to activate Discovery+ and TNT Sport.  It was a pain in the **** for me as I already had Discovery+ but had used a different e-mail address to sign up for that.  Somebody from BT talked me through activating TNT Sport using the same email address I have for my BT internet account, but didn't tell me until after that was completed that I then had 2 Discovery+ accounts.  As I had previously paid an annual subscription to Discovery+ I have lost best part of £50 but BT weren't interested.  TNT Sport is nowhere near as good as BT Sport due to the commentators and presenters.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

@keitht8351 you didn't need to use a different email address - you could have paired your BT subscription with your existing account and it would have merged them.  You haven't lost anything - you just have an extra account that you don't need anymore.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Thanks Darren, but pairing my BT subscription to my existing Discovery+ account was never mentioned, let alone suggested by the BT 'expert' who talked me through setting up my access to TNT Sport.  I said several times that I already had a Discovery+ account so they were well aware of the fact. 

As for not having lost anything.  I paid upfront for 12 months subscription to Discovery+ which is now pointless so, to my mind at least, I have lost the cost of 3/4 of the subscription. 

0 Ratings