cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Recording TNT sports

Hi,

I have a TNT sports subscription and Sky Q. I currently like to record premier league games and MotoGP to watch later on, generally the same day but later in the evening. 

I’d really like to cancel the Sky subscription as this is now costing over £50 per month but need to find a way to record TNT sports. 

I’ve tried using the Discovery plus app which is great for watching live streams but it doesn’t let you go back in the tv guide and watch the game or race once it’s finished, I’m restricted to the highlights. 

Does anyone know a way that I can continue to record content without having a Sky subscription? 

Thanks

Dave

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Recording TNT sports

If you're a BT/EE broadband customer you can subscribe to TNT Sports for £15pm, which will get you a recordable box. But it's a 2 year contract & will also renew you broadband for the same period.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

I can’t get BT/EE unfortunately as I live on the Isle of Man 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

@Davequagg  I believe you should be able to get full MotoGP  races on the discovery+ app. 
You can also get the full match TNT sport premier league games although I think they are available for a shorter period typically until the next round of matches and there may be a restriction as to when they can be loaded for viewing. WBD discovery+ help desk should be able to advise in detail.

Note the discovery+ app can be quite challenging to find all the available content on some devices and often you get short highlights , long highlights and eventually full match replays.

Message 5 of 5

It may be the version of the Discovery Plus app you are using but my experience is that it allows you to chase-play live coverage and catch up on previous coverage which you can find in a variety of ways including the Schedule tab if you know the day and time it was on.

I find that content, including live coverage becomes available on catch up very quickly within minutes of it being broadcast.

0 Ratings