Message 1 of 46

TNT SPORTS Buffering , screen freezes , with rotating circle

Problem only started since had to  change to discovery plus

No problems when using BT sport or other apps

Cast to my TV on all platforms no problem ( including BT sports) for years 

45 REPLIES 45
Message 2 of 46

Re: TNT SPORTS Buffering , screen freezes , with rotating circle

I've got a similar problem. Since starting to use the Discovery+ App on a TV the is hardwired to the internet (150Gbps), it buffers badly. By the end of the match you are 10 minutes behind and hugely frustrated.

Did you get to the bottom of your problem Ted5?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 46

Discovery+ Buffering

Since starting to use the Discovery+ App on a TV the is hardwired to the internet (150Gbps), it buffers badly. 

I never had problems with the BT Sport App, and all other apps showing live sport continue to work normally ie Amazon Prime.

This is hugely frustrating as, by the end of the match, you are 10 minutes behind and already now the score from other live updates on mobiles etc

Can someone help / advise please?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 46

No answer

Only having stupid email ping pong with Discovery plus help line ha ha 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 46

not very helpful then. Maybe complaining about service levels will work better ??

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 46

Same problem here during the Champions League this week and the Wolves Spurs build up today.

I was streaming it to see if it was an alternative to watching it on my Sky Q box. Obviously not.🙁

Message 7 of 46

A lot of buffering towards the conclusion of today's India v England 1st Test through the app on my Samsung TV. I checked the wifi signal and it was excellent. Is it restricted bandwith?

Only a casual subscriber towards the latter round of the Champions League, I let it roll for the Test series. Never had a problem when it was BT Sport.

Message 8 of 46

Discovery+ Support has to be one of the worst examples of how not to be 'support' to your customers. Its a joke and a shambles at how bad it is. Getting help to resolve issues with them is impossible in every way.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 46

Frequent buffering for me tonight during Spurs/Brentford and Liverpool/Chelsea.
Most were only a second or two long, but two were long enough for me to run a speed test which, as expected, showed no issues at my end. I needed to restart the stream in the end.

Shambolic frankly😡

P.S. Forgot to mention that the UHD stream was virtually unwatchable. It kept dropping the resolution and became fuzzy vision!

Message 10 of 46

Likewise here in Cornwall, buffering and blurred, as for showing the Premier League table, that WAS unreadable
0 Ratings