Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

TNT on discovery plus app not working

Go to solution

Help.

I subscribe to bt sports via bt so that I have it on sky q

i have discovery plus via sky (free) and am logged into the discovery plus app.

I have activated the tnt thing on the bt website.

when I go into the discovery plus app it says contact your provider to be able to watch the sports. I am logged in on that app as showing from sky.

my email address is the same on sky and bt.

please help me as so far the only way I can see around it is to cancel the sport sky thing with bt and then re subscribe for tnt through sky which is a complete pain.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: TNT on discovery plus app not working

Go to solution
Double check using www.bt.com/sport/activate-discovery-plus that you're already activated - it'll tell you if you are. If it takes you to the discovery+ to continue activation then use the "Sign in" link in the top right corner to sign in with the account you already have, and it'll add sport to it.

Once added, you then need to log out of the app and in again to pick up the change in subscription.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

Tried that. Even deleted the app and re installed. It shows as activated on the bt site in my account. It is simply not linking. It just comes up with contact your provider to find out how to watch.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution
Please ignore the message in MyBT and try the site I suggested.
If it still says you're activated there then email me at tv.apps@bt.com with your BT account number and I'll check it out.
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

Will try again and if not then will email you.

thanks

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

I will email you as I used your link and it says you have activated it. Then it goes to the site and it comes up immediately saying contact your provider.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

Email sent

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Anyone reading this, I have to say Darren has been brilliant and sorted the problem. All is working well.

Cheers Darren.