cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 121 of 213

Re: Take your seat for TNT Sports

@why_oh_why I believe you have an existing thread for your box problem. From reading that you were offered an engineer visit but declined. There is no mention there that i can see as to you having to pay for a engineer visit only that it would be inconvienient  to wait in for an engineer. If the call centre process says for that box model an engineer visit is required then they are simply following the process.

0 Ratings
Message 122 of 213

@DarrenDev  Many thanks - that at least means I know we can both watch on the go as and when we need 👍🏻

Is it October 2023 the BT Sport app is expected to demise?

0 Ratings
Message 123 of 213

I profoundly apologise for rattling your cage @zulu17 and for forgetting to mention previously that the CS rep 🤔 on the phone wanted paying for a new box. I will attempt to keep you better informed in future. Any wonder I stay clear of this so called 'help' forum when it's populated by so many BT apologists.

Thank goodness for Sky 👍

0 Ratings
Message 124 of 213

The recommended 

https://www.tntsports.co.uk/watch/schedule.shtml

schedule site still has incomplete information.

some of the missing events include the Live Arsenal v Nottingham Forest  tomorrow (I mentioned this a few days ago ) , Also I think some of the Live Lanka T20 games are missing on various days.

So there does seem to issue in the process of maintaining and updating schedules and it is not simply due to last minute changes as some of the issues are several days old.

Potentially this site could be very useful but in the absence of some significant events it is of limited value.

0 Ratings
Message 125 of 213

I suspect it may vary according to sport/event but ..

How long will TNT sports  event reruns be available on discovery+ for. Other than the  content tile is there or not I can’t see any  “available until date/time”  information.

so for example how long will this weekend’s Arsenal premier league game be available to watch as an event replay in 4K  and how long will the  HD extended highlights be available be available on demand on discovery+ ?

0 Ratings
Message 126 of 213

You must be a nightmare at Christmas and surprise parties @zulu17 😉
Message 127 of 213

I've never known BT or Sky provide a UHD replay on any EPL game.

The Champions League finals repeats have been shown in UHD recently.

@zulu17wrote:

I suspect it may vary according to sport/event but ..

How long will TNT sports  event reruns be available on discovery+ for. Other than the  content tile is there or not I can’t see any  “available until date/time”  information.

so for example how long will this weekend’s Arsenal premier league game be available to watch as an event replay in 4K  and how long will the  HD extended highlights be available be available on demand on discovery+ ?

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 128 of 213

TNT need to get some more consistency in the picture quality of their channels.

Just flicking through this morning and the motion stuttering on TNT 1 (Aussie Rule football) is beyond a joke. Happens using the BT box as well as the D+ app. The rest of the channels seem OK. I couldn't even improve it by changing my motion settings.

I'm tired of having to mess around with my TV settings just to get a decent viewing experience. There's nothing wrong with my TV.

The frame rate matching setting isn't fit for purpose either. It makes the motion worse on most occasions.

I just want a trouble free experience. Is that too much to ask for?

0 Ratings
Message 129 of 213

I agree the current AFL live  TNT Sports 1 Brisbane Lions v Adelaide Crows on TNT Sport1 /discovery+   picture is not of the normal quality. 

0 Ratings
Message 130 of 213

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the issue is with the feed from the host broadcaster in Australia if everything else is ok