cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 171 of 213

Re: Take your seat for TNT Sports

@Chequerdan can you please email me at tv.apps@bt.com including a screenshot of the error banner you're seeing, and your account details.  I've checked with the guys, and yours doesn't sound like a scenario they're already investigating so we need to add it.

0 Ratings
Message 172 of 213

Any news on the Fire Stick situation, @DarrenDev ?

0 Ratings
Message 173 of 213

Anyone finding the UHD feed not that impressive tonight on Discovery for Sevilla v Man City?

0 Ratings
Message 174 of 213

Observation .. when activating the discovery+ app tonight the UEFA Super cup is the promoted viewing when it opens. However it takes you to the TNT1 feed  whereas if you want a UHD TNT Sports Ultimate feed you need to navigate down a screen an search for it on the Live Carousel. I experienced this in the Samsung Tv and Bt Tv Box pro.

Message 175 of 213

Yep same here- I miss the old simple and prominent BT Sport Ultimate 

Message 176 of 213

In fairness, thats how they've always done that. While the BT Ultimate on the app was right there at the front, so is the D+ UHD version just one click down

0 Ratings
Message 177 of 213

@Popeye13_Official 

As @zulu17 has pointed out there is a change in how the UHD feed is 'promoted' now. On the 'old' BT Sport app the 4K/UHD feed always took prominence on the main page.  With the Super Cup match it was the HD TNT Sport 1 feed which took prominence. The navigation isn't as tidy and as well laid out as it was on the older BT app.

Message 178 of 213

@DarrenDev any chance of having details of what features of Ultimate are available on discovery+ for which device like BT used to have on their website for the bt sport app. I can not trigger atmos on my chromecast with google tv 4k at all and can not trigger this on the firestick max today. Im pulling my hair out of over the chromecast but I want to know if im wasting my time filling out forms for discovery, the sony tv google app triggers atmos but can not adjust the refresh rate for a smooth picture.

0 Ratings
Message 179 of 213

Sadly, ive had to wade through the quagmire of getting support from WBD, and they're very reluctant to listen until their hand is forced so i don't envy your position of hoping they listen regarding the Atmos trigger failures.

Also seems Discovery+ has the same issue the BT Sport app did on Apple TV, where despite having an ethernet cable direct from the router, it still fluctuates randomly in quality and drops down to 25p in VHS quality.

0 Ratings
Message 180 of 213

I can not get it to trigger on today firestick now either, still works on the Sony tv and on the iPad.  I actually have a better response today than I have had at all before.

Ben,

Thank you for contacting discovery+ Customer Support. My name is Max.

I apologies for the inconvenience caused. No worries, I am here to help you.

There seems to be an issue going on which has been observed by us. We appreciate your patience in this matter. Our team is working on it to resolve it on priority. Our team will resolve this issue as soon as possible. 

We appreciate your understanding and patience. 

If you have additional questions, we're here to help. You can reply to this message or visit our Help Center at  https://support.discoveryplus.com/hc/en-gb

Kind regards, 
Max

0 Ratings