cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 27

Re: Ufc 288

Go to solution
Yh man they got better at detecting that, hence why I switched to this **bleep** lol
0 Ratings
Message 22 of 27

Go to solution
Same for me. Not sure why we bothered to sign up to this because they’ll never be someone from Bt to actually reply it’ll be all from annoyed people like me. Like this problem has to be someone’s fault somewhere - it always used to work and now it doesn’t. Someone’s screwed something up somewhere and no one’s doing anything about it. Useless tools
Message 23 of 27

Go to solution

Just rang them and got them to refund last two months sport subscription.. they are going to text when problem is resolved and promised not to put spoilers on sport app.. whether any of this comes to fruition- time will tell... hugely frustrating situation!! Surely they have the same fix that they've had for the last 4 events!! 

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 27

Go to solution
Quick update: it's now fixed.
It wasn't specifically a UFC issue this time - a lot of our content was failing. It was caused by the spike of UFC users last night, and we're still investigating why systems didn't cope.
0 Ratings
Message 25 of 27

Go to solution
I did the same after reading this - thank you!
0 Ratings
Message 26 of 27

Go to solution

ffs it started working and I halted the stream halfway through to go and do something, and now the entire stream has disappeared from the Spoiler Free section. 

0 Ratings
Message 27 of 27

Go to solution
It's still there @Jh997 ... Try relaunching the app?
0 Ratings