cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 11

BT to EE

Hello. Is there any clarification if BT customers with broadband and TV can transfer everything over to EE whilst still in BT contracts?

Or do we need to wait until the BT contract has officially ended ? 

thanks 

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Re: BT to EE

You'll be able to move to EE on a similar or greater contract.
Personalised offers will be visible in My BT soon, or you'll be able to call us to find out your options (best to wait a few days before trying to call).
Message 3 of 11

👍 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 11

Thanks @DarrenDev 
I currently have 2 mobile sims with EE. Should I move my broadband and tv over, will I get everything billed on my existing EE account? 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 11

It's "New EE" so even existing EE customers need to "migrate". It's possible that you'll get a new account with everything on - I don't know the finer details of that stuff.
Message 6 of 11

Just to check I went into my offers through the BT app and I got the message below, where I was getting straight in yesterday so I take it that the changes are afoot 

We're sorry but we are unable to show you offers with your current plan. To talk to us about your current plan, please call us on 0800 800 150.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 11

@DarrenDev 

Just to update, EE and BT rep told me that EE TV not yet available. Quite bizarre if its now been heavily advertised. 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 11

It's not an ideal situation @FC12 but we're getting there. Some people are currently able to order - it depends who you speak to, what you currently have, and what you're trying to order.
Things should really improve over the next few days.
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 11

@DarrenDev how come they are not sending an email to existing BT customers with a link to migrate or update to a new service.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 11

That'll happen @Vik ... when the systems are ready, and we're ready to cope with that volume of orders. We want everyone to have the best possible service, and that comes from being on all the new systems with the latest hardware, and best features.

I was shown an interesting fact this week. In the last 30 days, someone watched a recording on their BT TV box that was recorded in 2014 - over 9 years old. It's incredible how much people value old recordings, and therefore refuse when offered the latest hardware.