cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

now tv missing from my package

Go to solution

Hi, last week I noticed that I could nolonger watch anything on NowTv, the Entertainment Membership an HD/4K seems to be  missing, as part of my package , I am subscribed to the Entertainment and Hd/4k package, but now when trying to watch anything on the entertainment section, comes up saying that I havent got a subscription and I have to pay for a new subscription. This happens on the BT TV Pro box on TV stations and the Now tv app. It also doesn't work on the app on jy tv or firestick. I have Bern through to bt help and they guided me through doing a facrptory reset on the tv box and an update but hasn't resolved the problem. Can anyone offer any advice on where to go/ what to try next?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: now tv missing from my package

Go to solution

Hi @domg76  as you are experiencing a problem with the NOW app on  three devices TV , Firestick and BT TV  box it does seem to a subscription/account problem. So BT TV box factory reset would in itself not cure it.

Have there been any changes made by yourself with respect to Bt broadband contract or any change to BT Tv pack recently ?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi Zulu

Thanks for the reply, yeah I didn't think resetting the box would make any difference as like you said its not working on any device, but also know how the support mechanisms work and they have a certain process that needs following. I work in a 3rd line support team.

I haven't made any changes to my broadband or TV package at all and has been working fine since July until last weekend.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @domg76,

Thank you for posting. It's strange that Now TV just stopped working across all platforms. I would agree with @zulu17 it sounds like it's a subscription or account issue. If you send me your details, I'll be able to get this investigated.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks for sending over the details @domg76 

I'm glad I was able to get this sorted for you.

All the best

David