cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 13

Wires outside on front of the house

Go to solution

Can we paint on the outside wall where the wires have gone into our house for the internet as they have distribute where the paint is on the the outside wall of house not sure what you call it but most people have it painted black at the bottom so it has  left a mark not sure if we can please advise we was not advise it would get into this painting neither.  We only had it done last year the painting on the front of our house so do not like to see it like this .  It was done yesterday fitting our new internet. We are new my mum and I to here. Only other way is to get a nice plant pot with a nice plant in to put in front of it so you cannot notice it so much.  Thank you. 

12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13

Re: Wires outside on front of the house

Go to solution
If you an post a picture of the damage it would help to get an accurate reply. If you are referring to a small space around 15-30cm above the ground and below the damp course this could be bitumen rather than paint - if so you should certainly be able to touch it up but may find once you start you need to do the whole area for appearance rather than just the damage.
Message 3 of 13

Go to solution

It is your house so paint it if you want. The wire will survive just dont pull or tug it.

Message 4 of 13

Go to solution

I will have to take a photo tomorrow thank you for all your help as on training today not working from home. 

Message 5 of 13

Go to solution

Not here to moan since losing my dad 2 years in December I take care of the house and my mum the best I can. I no way be tugging on it or pulling on it. 

Message 6 of 13

Go to solution

Will not let me add a photo says the photo too big. 

Message 7 of 13

Go to solution

Maybe try upload it to an image resizer online, shrink it by say 50% then try post it here again?

I'm not sure if I am allowed to provide links, but free image resizers can be found easily on Google search! A good and easy one is the Simple Image Resizer.

Message 8 of 13

Go to solution

Thank you very much I give it a go no way want you in trouble. 

Message 9 of 13

Go to solution
IMG_1778.jpeg
Message 10 of 13

Go to solution

Can any one advice now I have added the photo please.