cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

TV channels and Show list

Learning how to use the BT TV box compared to what i'm used to it feels a little off (expecting its me)

I have UHD package which has some Now HD channels but doesn't seen to have normal things like BBC HD - maybe just a different way to access them rather than from guide HD option

I have my TV list but when I resume it sends me back a bit usually to the last 5min or so of the previous episode and doesn't drop off once watched everything up to current latest episode.

Used to imputing favourite tv shows, set the preference to HD and whenever a new episode comes out it either stores bookmark on demand or records but the only search I can find seems to just give you the option of choose yourself where to get existing episodes and not worked out how to just capture new.

Thanks

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: TV channels and Show list

BBC 1,2 & 4 are available in HD but not sure about 3... ITV, CH4 & CH5 are also in HD. If you're referring to On Demand content, then only BBC channels are in HD but you may have to change settings in iPlayer. BBC also have some UHD content in iPlayer.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

If you live in Scotland then BBC 3 is SD only.

Darren

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Google suggests should get 2 channels bbc1 on channel 1 and bbc1 HD on 101 if that's the case then I don't get that and likely the guy who fit the aerial didn't bother to check if got the channels should do. 

all4 also seems to just be SD too unless my eyes are playing tricks on me. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

All4 is SD on Youview/Freeview