cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BT Pro Update (November 2023)

Since the latest update I find that the recorded program fast forward facility is not as good as the previous facility.  Can you go back to the previous version?

Also with my Pro Box I used to be able to record 3 programmes at the same time.  It now appears that this has changed as I can only record 2 programmes.  Has anybody else found this change?  I will look at it again tonight to see if it is still only 2 programmes  

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Pro Update (November 2023)

Hi @iainDS 

I'm fairly certain that you can't roll back to a previous version.

I agree that the FF/Skip is worse, in fact when skipping in 1 minute chunks the delay before anything happens is awful. It may be linked to the ban on skipping ads on recorded ITV programmes.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

@iainDS  BT have always restricted it to a maximum two IP  (multicast)channel streams  for viewing/recordings on the TV boxes so if in IP mode your recording limit  would be two. If in aerial mode whilst you would still have the maximum two multicast cast channels  but as there are 4 tuners you would be able to schedule more simultaneous  recordings (upto 4) by recording either aerial delivered channels or a combination of aerial delivered and upto 2 multicast  channels.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Has anyone else got the new timeline on BTPro box and running in IPTV Mode notice today the time line is one programme behind. Currently on BBC1 The Repair shop 4.30 - 5.15.  Press ok and timeline shows Antiques Roadshow as ON NOW but it also says ON NEXT Antiques Roadshow. If you press restart the correct programme plays on Iplayer.. Looks like the new time line is broke already.  However TNT sports channel ,Sky Sports seem correct.. Looking through other channels ITV etc are all showing correctly.. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi @Bluemoon1 thanks for the heads up on the scheduling for BBC1 .

I've checked and can see that the EPG data for Antiques Road Trip reports an overrun of around 30 minutes from actual programme run time compared to the off air aerial data, though the guide and time line do seem to have caught up now and both Pointless and BBC news are in sync with the off air feed. We'll check where that difference has come from and check we haven't seen any other blips on the IP mode feed.

Thanks

David