cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4

Re: Broadband takeover without my consent

Go to solution
thanks for the reply, i have talked to the customer service team at the moment and hopefully reinstating the services soon...
0 Ratings
Message 2 of 4

Go to solution

This is just a residential customer to customer help forum , and although BT Mods do keep an eye on things , no response is guaranteed, you probably need to speak to BT about reordering service , and if you have any clue as to who took over your service , speak to them as well ….its just unfortunate that the communication to let you know this was taking place went unread for the period when it could  have been stopped .
Obviously it could be a mistake, someone gave your address to the new provider in error , or it could have been done with malicious intent

Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

this a forum for residential BT customer and as business user your need to post here  https://business.forums.bt.com/

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 4 of 4

Broadband takeover without my consent

Go to solution
I am writing to express my urgent concern regarding a significant issue with our internet service. On the 30th of July, I received a letter stating that another provider had informed BT of my intention to switch to them. The letter mentioned that our internet services would be discontinued on the 13th of August if we did not get in touch. However, I did not request any such transfer nor have I ever considered changing providers.

Unfortunately, our office was away from the premises from the 30th of July and only returned on the 14th of August. Upon discovering this letter, we realized it was too late to prevent the service disruption, and our internet has already been cut off. Additionally, our business number has been transferred to another company, and they are now receiving all of our calls, severely disrupting our operations.

This situation is critically impacting our business, and we need immediate assistance to resolve it. We need to know how long we will be without a connection and what steps can be taken to rectify this issue as quickly as possible. The interruption of our service is causing substantial damage, and we require urgent attention to restore our services and return our business number.

I look forward to your prompt response and immediate action on this matter.

0 Ratings