cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 16

Re: BT FTTC Availability not showing up? HELP !

it is openreach that need to update system and only way is to keep checking until you see available

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 12 of 16

Yes at the moment I have 1 MBPS upload speed so to be honest ANYTHING higher than that will be insanity for me 😂
But I am looking for either, I just want to know an ETA
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 16

Yes I have been checking for the past month, but I'll keep on it! Just checking, it's ultra fast FTTP I'm looking out for right?
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 16

just keep running the checker and looking for WBC FTTP to show available - currently showing waiting list

once you see available then phone 08005874787 - FTTP Team

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 15 of 16

Thanks so much for your help! Do you know how long this normally takes or is it 'how long is a piece of string' to how long the list is?
0 Ratings
Message 16 of 16

Unfortunately it's the second option. No-one knows.

0 Ratings