Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT Mail contacts

Go to solution

Hi..

Would appreciate any help..

How do you export BT mail contact to outlook 365? The BT web mail will only allow me to export 20 at a time to a cvs. I've got over a thousand contacts, so it will take forever to do it that way. How can I do it in bulk?

Is there anyway to link the contacts directly to outlook and have then sync?

Current account is setup in IMAP.

Also.. is it possible to view BT mail & contacts via yahoo mail.

Thanks,

Conor

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Mail contacts

Go to solution

When you want to export the contacts, do not use the tick box. Just go to the export section and it will allow you to export ALL your contacts.

You can not view BTMail in Yahoo. They are two entirely different email systems owned and operated by two entirely separate companies.  

EDIT:

Regarding the above, you could get your Yahoo account to "fetch" your BTMail account and this would allow you to view it in Yahoo or you could forward your BTMail account to your Yahoo account. 

You would need to "import" your BTMail contacts to Yahoo in order to use them in Yahoo.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Brilliant thank you for the reply.

So it's just a case of going into contacts then clicking 'more' then exporting?

Is there any way to sync BT contacts with outlook 365? So if a contact is added within BT webmail is automatically copies over into outlook?

Thank you again. Very much appreciated.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution
Would appreciate any help below. I need to get this sorted by the morning. Thanks
0 Ratings