cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 41 of 135

Re: BT Pro box 'ghost' failed recordings

Yes I’ve had that too but can watch tv without issue directly on my tv! It happens when it’s stormy as well.  I’m not getting ghost recordings on freeview channels now just subscription ones!!! The other issues j had is that I recorded some sport on Eurosport3HD but when I went to watch it back it told me I couldn’t because the channel had been removed!!!!! WHAT!!! Ridiculous!

0 Ratings
Message 42 of 135

@MrBump007  the Eurosport 3 HD channel was only available for the duration of the Winter Olympics so as the channel effectively is no longer part of your subscription and so any recordings are not playable.

0 Ratings
Message 43 of 135

But that’s just ridiculous I pay for the subscription and it’s recorded so I should be able to watch the recording at a later date whether the channel is available or not!!!!!  Just got another issue with the BT pro box which is ‘this programme cannot be recorded, please try again later’ there really is a lot of issues with these and I think we should get some money back until it is sorted out! I am only currently recording one other channel and it is a free view channel I want to record so should t be an issue!! 

0 Ratings
Message 44 of 135

And after a month of no issues the ghost recordings are back for all recordings done from Youview!!!!!!!!!!  Last 2 mornings each program has a ghost recording alongside an actual recording haha, BT are great what a service!

0 Ratings
Message 45 of 135

7 programmes recorded yesterday, ALL with failed ghost recordings.

Do we know if this is limited to BT TV or is it affecting other Youview and Freeview platforms ?

What are BT doing about it and when are they going to give us an update regarding the problem.

0 Ratings
Message 46 of 135

Yes same here, i get them on subscription channels too such as SKY football etc.  they had disappeared for a few weeks.  Sorry you get them too but kind of glad it isn’t just me!

0 Ratings
Message 47 of 135

Ditto!
0 Ratings
Message 48 of 135

Immediately after the last update I had a couple of 'ghosts', but since then there have been none- I've probably now jinxed it!

0 Ratings
Message 49 of 135

Just checked my recordings and all is well. Hope it was a temporary blip!

0 Ratings
Message 50 of 135

Getting fed up of this now, is anyone from BT prepared to give a statement regarding this issue?

0 Ratings