cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 101 of 135

Re: BT Pro box 'ghost' failed recordings

Hi all,

I have not had the "Failed to record" before (I got my BT Pro Box back in December 2021). I was beginning to feel just a tiny bit left out. The good news is that I've now joined the club! When can I expect my membership pack?

Wednesday 25 May

19:00 Quest HD (114): 1 recorded + 1 failed to record

22:00 C4 HD (104): 1 recorded (no failed to record)

23:05 C4 HD: 1 recorded + 1 failed to record

23:40 C4 HD: 1 recorded + 1 failed to record

0 Ratings
Message 102 of 135

All 10 programmes recorded yesterday have one failed to record again.

All recorded are for example 6:58pm to 7:59pm whereas failed to record are 7:00pm.

Strange thing is the failed to records weren't there last night.

0 Ratings
Message 103 of 135

Same again yesterday, all recordings on freeview channels have a failed to record as well as a successful record.

Just like the day before the failed to record was not there last night, but were added sometime later.

Two programmes recorded on Sky sports F1 do not have the 'ghost' failed to record.

0 Ratings
Message 104 of 135

After a couple of weeks with no failed recordings  last night HIGNFY was recorded but had a failed to record next to it!

Two mornings this week when Broadband failed and lost everything  Broadband,phone and TV. Restored after a couple of hours on both days. MyBt app not working properly, when I tried to check progress on the loss of Broadband just disa!

0 Ratings
Message 105 of 135

Now getting actual failed to records -  F1 Qualifying on C4 and Casualty on BBC1.  

The 1% Club on ITV did record. 

All with accompanying 'failed to records'.

0 Ratings
Message 106 of 135

As far as F1 Quali on C4 goes that seems to be partly a problem at Channel 4 as my recording on a different PVR did not start until 22 minutes in. Had to suffer watching that first bit on All4 on my tablet.
0 Ratings
Message 107 of 135

More 'ghost' failed to records yesterday also on Sky F1 channel. 

Any chance a Mod or BT employee could comment on the return of this problem and what if anything is being done to fix it. 

0 Ratings
Message 108 of 135

@gomezz  No problem with the C4 scheduling here as the qualifying recorded without problem on my old BT box.

Tonight, neither the F1 on C4 nor 22 Kids and Counting on C5 recorded.

I have power cycled the Pro box to see if that cures its ills or whether an update has gone wrong (again!).

0 Ratings
Message 109 of 135

Lats night Richard Hammond's Crazy Contraptions recorded but '71 didn't - both C4.

0 Ratings
Message 110 of 135

No problems with recordings yesterday, let's hope it stays like it.

0 Ratings