cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT Sport app id003 error

Hi there, I recently joined BT Mobile on a contract that includes BT Sport on the app. Everytime I try to login I get an 'id003' error. I've tried following the online help but it's getting me no where, in part due to the fact the instructions in the suggested fix refer to buttons on mybt.com that simply aren't there, such as an 'all products' button.

Any suggestions? I would simply phone someone but BT appear to have made that quite difficult to do!

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Sport app id003 error

Change the  "All Products arrow on the right-hand side of your screen" to "Your Products button in the middle of the screen" and then carry on.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Unfortunately this hasn't helped fix the problem. I can see the "your products" page but BT Sport is greyed out and the "add now" button only takes me to a page where I can pay to add the service.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

The instructions at www.bt.com/help/id003 don't say to click the add button to add the service. The instructions say to click the link shown to add the other BT account to your BT ID - in your case, that would be the account associated with your BT Mobile subscription.

If your BT ID already has the correct BT Mobile subscription on it, then follow on to the next instruction to make sure you have Account Holder rights on it.

If that is also set up correctly, feel free to send me a DM and I'll see what I can do to fix it.
0 Ratings