cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

BT mobile Parental Controls

Recently moved from EE to BT Mobile. I can no longer access any betting sites with BT data eg. www.national-lottery.co.uk Using a wi-fi hotspot is fine but using 4g data the page gets blocked by BT Parental controls, even though Parental controls are turned off. I know others have same problem but I've not yet been able to see a solution. Any help would be appreciated. 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT mobile Parental Controls

Hi @Webdave1961 welcome to the community and thanks for posting, have you checked the BT Mobile parental controls using the BT Mobile management pages? www.bt.com/mymobile >

The BT broadband and BT mobile controls have to be managed separately. 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Hi, thanks for your reply Neil but I have Parental Controls turned off in the BT broadband and BT mobile settings.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Hi @Webdave1961 I'm sorry about that, I'd recommend giving the Mobile team a call on 150 from your mobile and they'll be able to get that looked into. 

Post back and let me know how you get on.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Hi Neil, I called 150 like you suggested last Sunday and they tried various settings and said they were going to update some servers which would take a couple of hours but could take up to 24 hours to complete. Five days later and I’m still in the same position. Tried calling 150 again today but gave up after 45 minutes with no one answering. Not your fault but very frustrating.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

I think you have just had a classic case of being "fobbed off" when you were told "they were going to update servers etc etc...."

0 Ratings