cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

BTP-15000 error on startup and 15990 trying BT player

Could someone please assist. I spent several hours on the phone yesterday to “technical support”. Several factory resets later…..same problem
All they could say was they could see I was a BT TV customer but couldn’t understand why it was erroring

seeing earlier posts here it seems the techs here now what to do and how to fix this as I am missing a lot of tv content 

thanks in advance 

Mark

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BTP-15000 error on startup and 15990 trying BT player

Hi @MarkS1964, welcome to the forum and sorry you were unable to get this fault fixed when you called in.

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you get this fixed.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: BTP-15000 error on startup and 15990 trying BT player

Hi @MarkS1964 

This error typically means that the box can't find a TV account.

The path the box takes the find a TV account is over the network, via the broadband service in which you added TV on to.

Therefore, if you had 2 x broadband services at home, it would only work on the one which was configured for TV and not the other.

If your account is in order, then the issue can only be in your home with your setup, ensure the TV box is connected to the correct service, or, with the network itself which may require investigation.

Hopefully this helps, double check everything in your home first.

0 Ratings